Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. This online site is operated by the lawyers and notaries of v. Einem & Partner mbB Rechtsanwälte (hereinafter also referred to as “we”). We are the “responsible party” in the sense of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)). It goes without saying that we observe the legal provisions set out in the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG), and other data protection regulations.
Please note that the German version of the below details shall prevail; the English version is for information only.
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
The persons responsible:
- v. Einem & Partner mbB Rechtsanwälte (v. Einem & Partner)
- Notary Public Dr. Christoph Förster
- Notary Public Olaf Gründahl
- Notary Public Dr. Joachim Asendorf
Street: Schlachte 3 – 5
Postal Code: 28195
City: Bremen (Germany)
Telephone: (+49) 421/365050
Fax: (+49) 421/3650560
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company Data Protection Officer you can contact at:
v. Einem & Partner mbB
– The Company Data Protection Officer –
Tel: (+49) 421-365050
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of their Use
When you call up our website www.einem.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL), and
- Browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- The smooth connection to and good display of our website,
- The comfortable use of our website,
- The evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
3. Transfer of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with point (a) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR,
- The disclosure pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- There is under point (c) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR a legal obligation for disclosure, and if
- The transfer according to point (b) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships.
4. Integration of Third-Party Services and Content
As part of our online offer we use, based on our legitimate interests (the optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of point (f) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR), content or service offers of third-party providers to integrate their content and services (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user; without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to their browser.
The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. We endeavour to use only such content whose respective providers merely use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, the referring websites, the time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources. Below you find information on third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information regarding the processing of data and, in part already mentioned here, options for objection:
5. Liability for Links
Our online offer contains links to external websites provided by third parties, which are outside our area of responsibility and on whose content and design we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external websites. The same applies to the content and design of external websites that link to our website. It is always the respective provider or operator of such websites who is responsible for the content of the linked pages.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, stored on your end device for a defined period of time, to optimise the user-friendliness of our online offer. Should you return to our website to use our services, the website automatically recognises that you have been with us before and recalls the entries and settings you made so that you do not have to enter them again.
7. Contact Form
Insofar as the contact form provided is used for communication, it is necessary to provide a name and first name, a telephone number and an e-mail address. Without this data, the request transmitted cannot be processed.
In addition, the following data is collected by our system:
• IP address of the calling computer;
• date and time of registration.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the context of e-mails sent to us is points (b) and (f) of Art. 6 (1) DSGVO / GDPR.
The data accrued in this context we delete after storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Should we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
8. Google Ads
(a) Google Ads Conversion
We use the offer of Google Ads Conversion to draw with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Ads) attention to our attractive offers on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you, and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which can be used to assess certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of advertisements or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Ads will store a cookie on your end device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
These cookies enable Google to recognise your internet browser. Insofar a user visits certain pages of an Ads customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Ads customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data as part of the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. Beyond that we do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we have no means by which we could identify users.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google and therefore can only inform you to the best of our knowledge: Through the integration of Google Ads Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. But even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(b) Google Ads Remarketing
We use the remarketing function within the Google Ads service. With the remarketing function we can present users of our website with advertisements based on their interests on other websites within the Google advertising network (in Google Search or on YouTube, so-called “Google Ads” or on other websites). For this purpose, the interaction of users on our website is analysed, e.g. which offers the user was interested in, in order to be able to display targeted advertising to users on other sites even after they have visited our website. To this end, Google stores a number in the browsers of users who visit certain Google services or websites in the Google display network. It is by way of this number, known as a “cookie”, that the visits of these users are recorded. This number is used to uniquely identify a web browser on a specific end device and not to identify a person; personal data is not stored.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in a number of ways: (a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly – in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving advertisements from third-party providers; (b) by installing the plug-in provided by Google at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin; (c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; (d) by permanently deactivating in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin; and (e) by means of specific cookie setting. Please note that you subsequently may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
You can find more information about Google’s data protection at http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can consult the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield; see https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework.
Used cookies: type c. For further details see the section “Cookies“.
Lifetime of the cookies: up to 1 month (this only applies to cookies set via this website).
Legal Basis: Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO
9. Data Subject’s Rights
- Pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about: the processing purposes; the category of the personal data; the categories of the recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed; the planned storage period; the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection; the existence of a right of complaint; the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us; as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO / GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO / GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) (1) DSGVO / GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO / GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Status and Amendments of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in January 2021.
Due to the further development of our online offers and our website, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may sometime become necessary for us to update this data protection declaration. You can always access the latest version of our data protection declaration on our website at http://www.einem.de/impressum/datenschutz.html, from where it can also be printed.