We advise on and represent the interests of our clients in the following matters, among others:
- The drawing up and review of prenuptial agreements, advice on matrimonial property law and maintenance law issues (also with foreign implications)
- The drawing up of divorce agreements, in particular regarding property division and maintenance
- Assessment of the ability to pay in the case of self-employed persons
- The preparation of partnership agreements and civil partnership contracts
- Legal support in court and out-of-court disputes regarding maintenance issues, parental custody issues and access rights
When drawing up contracts, we consider important tax and inheritance law issues as well as potential problems that may arise from existing debts, co-ownership or company relationships.